Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blend your worries away...

Like most people these days, I am always a sucker for bargains. That's why I was so excited when I came across this new group on my facebook called Likeacoupon. They give you amazing coupon deals and bargains when you like their page. Simply put, I'm obsessed. A couple weeks ago, likeacoupon presented me with a coupon stacking opportunity that I just could not resist. Stacking the coupons allowed me to get 50% off at Macys! Now, I've had my eyes on this blender for years, but I couldn't seem to pull myself to spend such an exorbitant amount of money on a blender. It's the vita-mix 1710. This beast is normally priced at $699! eek!

However, it was on sell for $599, and then I had my 50% off coupons that brought it down to $300, which was better, but still a little high for my taste. Luckily, I remembered I had a gift card for $125 to macys. This put the grand total below $200, so I took the plunge.

My vita-mix arrived yesterday and I'm so eager to start making soups, sorbets and smoothies. LOVE IT!

**The main reason I wanted this blender is it is supposed to be the queen bee for making green smoothies, which I'm hoping to drink daily :)

Do any of you have one of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment