Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An Obsession

So I'm sure it's not surprising that I suffer from an addiction that many struggle with... It's like a drug for me and I can't seem to get enough. There are so many different brands, styles, colors, hardware. It's just too much for me to take. Hopefully, posting some of these on my blog will help me quench my insatiable appetite.




Singer 22: House of Harlow Lace Pump $198
Blue Fly: Fendi Sued and Lace Platform $565
DSW: Zigi Soho Lace Pump $59.95

Endless.com: Olsen Haus Charm Oxford $125
Endless.com: Stuart Weitzman Fausto Oxford $236
Barneys: Givenchy Tassel Oxford $989

Net-a-porter: Alexander Wang Noemi Leather Boots $685
Zappos.com: Burberry Suede Platform Boot $995
Endless.com: Matisse Legion Ankle Boot $136


No comments:

Post a Comment