Friday, November 26, 2010

The day after

Yesterday was filled with tons of laughter, conversation and good food. A couple of days before Thanksgiving, I purchased different bouquets of flowers from Trader Joe's. I also stopped by Michaels and grabbed two round vases for $2 a piece. I knew that I wanted to do an arrangement that was smaller, as I hate not being able to see people across the table. There's nothing worse than staring between petals and stems as you try to make dinner conversation.




I cut down all of the flowers and arranged them in to two vases. I left a couple of the flowers longer to bring a little height into the arrangement. The whole project cost $20 and brought wonderful color to my Thanksgiving table.

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous!! i love smaller arrangements! the colours look amazing together! :)
    http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete